Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My New room and other things


 Alright people, Imma introduce you to my room! I'm going to start from the right when you walk in and basically move ya'll in a circle! So here is my closet and my little workout area and a bit of my bed.






Here is a more direct picture of my bed where you can see my sick oldies styled poster with some famous people including Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Humphrey Bogart, and the bartender whom I have no idea who he is. If you guys know just say something cause I have no clue.
Alright, so to the left side of my bed is my bookshelf with my stunning collection of books on the shelf and my 64 games on top. Oh and don't forget the minecraft poster hanging on the wall. I know, I am a nerd and a geek at the same time : P
(OH, I also get to have a fan in my window; which is significant to me so shut up)

Last but not least the left of my room when you walk in the door. I have a dresser that I fixed up (re-did the handles and re-painted it) and I got my desk which is pretty much falling apart so I have to get a new one. For now it is being very useful holding books and random notes of mine that I have no idea what to do with at the moment. 



So that is pretty much what my room is like right now. I still need to get a few things for it though like a desk chair and a TV to put on my dresser which is directly in front of my bed. That way I can hook up my 64 and what ever other system I have, and do some serious monster slaying or princess saving adventures.

Anyways, so my new roommate moved in the other day, she is going to stay in the room next door. I know some people would be thinking to themselves right now "How dare you be living with people of the opposite gender, blah blah blah." However, I guess most people I know now days wouldn't be so taken aback by that. In any case there are just three things I have to say about that; I am not sexist, it doesn't bother me, and we are all responsible and mature adults so really there is nothing to worry about.

Small tangent, self control and making choices still exists. Some people and religions make it seem like temptation or peer pressure override all sense, logic, and reasoning, but that is not true. Take responsibility for yourself, and don't let anyone, not even religion, rob you of who you are, end of tangent.

Can't really think of anything else to share today so here is a funny picture I found!







No comments:

Post a Comment